Recreation Cross Country
Begins: Sept. 7, 2023
Cost: 55.00 each runner/65.00 after deadline
Practices: Monday - Thursday 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Grades: Kinder - 7th
|Youth Cross Country Schedule:|
|Saturday, September 16||10:00 a.m.||City of Bakersfield/Kern Track Club Yokutz Park.|
|Saturday, September 23||10:00a.m.||WCPA Invitational (Lost Hills)|
|Saturday, September 30||10:00 a.m.||Wasco Trail Blazers Invitational|
|Saturday, October 7||9:00 a.m.||Lost Hills Invitational|
|Saturday, October 14||10:00 a.m.||Allensworth Elementary school|
|Saturday, October 21||1:00 p.m.||Rio Bravo-Greeley Great Race|
|Saturday, October 28||1:00 p.m.||McFarland Recreation Invitational|
|Saturday, November 4||10:00 a.m||Kern County Championship (Shafter)|
2023 McFarland Recreation Cross Country Invitational
When: Saturday, October 28th
Contact: Alex Chavex 661-792-3187 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration time: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Walk through: 12:30 p.m.
- First Race Starts:: 1:00 p.m. (Rain or Shine)
- Location: McFarland Recreation Mouser Center, 100 S. Second Street, McFarland, CA 93250
- Exit Sherwood Ave. from Hwy 99, west one block then left on Second St. Just south of McDonald's
- Pre-Registration: $4.00 per runner by Wednesday, October 25, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
- Registration: $5.00 per runner at event or after pre-registration
- Make Check Payable to : M.R.P.D.
- Participants must compete in their age division (not open to high school).
- No SPIKES
- Each participating runner must complete and have their parent or guardian sign the waiver for the McFarland RPD Youth Cross Country Meet.
Awards: Custom designed medals will be awarded to the top 5 places. Ribbons will be given out to runners' 6th thru 10th place.
Rules: Shirts are required, tennis, trainers or running shoes only. No bare feet or track spike.
NO PACING. Runners who cut course are subject to penalty or disqualification.Programs Registration Form.pdf